Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Walmart Isn't So Bad Afterall

This oft-linked to article promotes the basic idea that capitalism is good, and in the long run it's far more profitable and efficient than government controls and subsidies. I always find it odd that Walmart gets criticized for "forcing" other business out of business. I would imagine they do this by offering lower prices... but who cares, they are obviously delivering a service that people are interested in using more than the local mom and pop store. While it's sad for the mom and pop, obviously their customers would rather shop at Walmart!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not signing up to be poor.

I don't want anyone like me to, either.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Not A Leftie said...

Huh?

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home